Sunday, January 31, 2010

gone fishin'

Todd came and picked up Mikey to go fishing today. They have minnows, corks, (life jackets), and a picnic lunch. They are fishing out at Bridgewater off land. We went and got Mikey's freshwater fishing license this morning first. Todd is hoping to partner up with Mikey on a speck tournament at the end of Feb. He has to get the day off first.
Mikey said something funny today (well he says lots of funny/cute things, but this is one that sticks in my mind.........). We were driving around with Petey (our dog) and Petey was leaning forward through the console of my car looking so sweet, so I said "Aw baby you are such a sweet little thing." and Petey put her head on my shoulder. Mikey observed this and said he thinks Petey knew what I was saying and decided to "take it up a notch".

No comments:

Post a Comment